Stack Advisors provides a unique and dynamic environment in which to advance your IT career.
We’re looking for exceptional IT professionals to help us provide industry-leading solutions to a growing family of clients. We’re a high-tech consulting firm offering a wide range of opportunities in a challenging and fun environment.
Stack is committed to its employees’ continued career planning and development. As part of this commitment, ongoing education and training is provided. Additionally, we provide our staff with incentives to achieve industry certifications that will help our employees progress in their career.
If your skills would be a good match for any of our open positions and you possess the personal attributes we seek, we’d like to talk with you about career opportunities with Stack.
To be considered, please click on the appropriate job title and submit your information to our candidate management system.
Example of Employee Benefits:
- Medical Plan Options including HMO, PPO and POS plans with various contribution/deductible levels
- Dental Plan Options (DMO, PPO) with various contribution/deductible levels
- Basic Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- Basic AD & D Insurance (100% company paid)
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance (100% company paid)
Elective Benefits Available:
- Vision Care and Vision Care Plus Plans Supplemental Life & AD & D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account – Dependent Care
- Flexible Spending Account – Health Care
- Qualified Transportation Benefits Plan
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Stack Advisors, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.