Stack Advisors provides a unique and dynamic environment in which to advance your IT career.
We’re looking for exceptional IT professionals to help us provide industry-leading solutions to a growing family of clients. We’re a high-tech consulting firm offering a wide range of opportunities in a challenging and fun environment.
Stack is committed to its employees’ continued career planning and development. As part of this commitment, ongoing education and training is provided. Additionally, we provide our staff with incentives to achieve industry certifications that will help our employees progress in their career.
If your skills would be a good match for any of our open positions and you possess the personal attributes we seek, we’d like to talk with you about career opportunities with Stack.
Current Stack Advisors career opportunities:
Example of Employee Benefits:
- Medical Plan Options including HMO, PPO and POS plans with various deductible levels
- Dental Plan Options (DMO, PPO) with various deductible levels
- Basic Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- Basic AD & D Insurance (100% company paid)
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance (100% company paid)
- Vision Care
Elective Benefits Available:
- Supplemental Life & AD & D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account – Dependent Care
- Flexible Spending Account – Health Care
- Qualified Transportation Benefits Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- AFLAC, Personal Insurance, Legal Assistance program, discount marketplace and more
Stack Advisors, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.