Join the Stack Advisors amazing team of industry experts providing services around the ConnectWise Business Platform in a unique vertical.
The Stack Advisors team operates around the US.
Summary of Position:
The PSA Consultant serves as a consultant providing guidance, recommendations, and escalation support for client’s PSA solutions. With a primary focus on the consulting side of PSA, the bulk of the work will be focused on making the solution work best for the client. To accomplish this, the PSA Consultant will use years of customer service and MSP experience to perform training, design and workflow changes. The PSA Consultant will also serve as an escalation point within the Service Department. Incidents are tracked in a central ticketing system and escalated from different teams. Using the knowledge and observations gained from escalated incidents, this position will work alongside the Service Manager to identify needs and improvements within the department. After identifying and communicating these needs, the PSA Consultant will work with the senior PSA consultant to aid in the development of training material and better departmental documentation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take part in the PSA software beta and/or pilot programs, in a lab environment, to stay ahead of the curve and identify changes and issues coming in the future.
- Test and analyze coming plugins, APIs, and products in the Stack Test environment prior to launch. Inform and train team in regards to findings. Work with Service Manager and Director of Marketing to inform clients as necessary.
- Be active in the PSA communities such as: Forums, User groups, and General networking
- Develop client training programs and sessions for both remote and possible onsite training.
- Occasional travel to client locations throughout the country and international may be required.
- Developing workflows, process, API sync, and client agreement sync for all PSAs supported as part of issues identified working with clients not just requests via incidents.
- Perform onboarding and off-boarding of internal clients, developing and maintaining a written and automated process.
- Schedule and perform quarterly strategy meetings with clients. Identify and analyze results of strategy meeting, create incidents and proposal requests based on results and keep all stakeholders updated throughout the process.
- Provide ‘Best in Class’ service and consulting for all client.
- Utilize the years of gained experience and advanced customer service skills to find new and creative ways to solve challenging problems that others may be unable to solve.
- Using a strong attention to detail, identify opportunities for improvement in client environments.
- Mentor and assist with training of new and existing engineers.
- Identify and communicate needs found within the Service Department.
· Certification requirement: A+, HDI, LTCP (or LT equivalent), MYSQL
· Experience requirement:
2+years of Systems Admin, Systems Engineer, or Business Management experience
2+ years working at or with an MSP
1 year focused working on in-house or external PSA solution such as ConnectWise
· Knowledge requirement: ConnectWise Manage and ConnectWise Sell
· Associates degree
· Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication
· Ability to work sitting, using a keyboard, and speaking on the phone hours at a time
· Ability to type over 45 wpm in an error adjusted speed test
Soft Skills Requirements:
· Ability to learn quickly
· Customer facing with excellent social skills and “bedside manner”
· Strong desire and keen interest to constantly be learning
· Meticulous and detail-oriented
· Ability to troubleshoot effectively
· Ability to work independently with little supervision
· Willingness and ability to teach and train others
Measurements of Accountability:
· At least 2 posts per month within a community forum for PSA platform
· 100% compliance with documentation and tracking requirements
· Meet individual quarterly goals
· Continued automation of the internal process
· Ownership of assigned issues and effective, timely completion of tasks
· Adherence to company policy
· Others as defined by management
To apply for this job please visit stackadvisors.com.