Senior RMM Consultant
Join the Stack Advisors amazing team of industry experts providing services around the ConnectWise Business Platform in a unique vertical.
The Stack Advisors team operates around the US.
Summary of Position:
The Senior RMM Consultant serves as a senior consulting resource providing guidance, recommendations, and escalation support for client’s RMM solutions. With a primary focus on the consulting side of RMM, the bulk of consulting will be focused on making the RMM solution work the most efficient, based on best practice, for the client. To accomplish this, the Senior RMM Consultant will use their years of customer service and MSP experience to perform training, design and workflow changes. The Senior RMM Consultant will also serve as an escalation point within the Service Department, with the next level of technical escalation being the Lead RMM Consultant. All procedural, process or personal escalation should be addressed by the Director of Services unless otherwise directed by the Director of Services. Incidents are tracked in a central ticketing system and may be escalated from different teams within the organization. Using the knowledge and observations gained from escalated incidents, this position will work alongside the Director of Services and the Lead RMM Consultant to identify needs and weaknesses within the department. After identifying and communicating these needs and weaknesses, the Senior RMM Consultant will aid in the development of training material and better departmental documentation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide ‘Best in Class’ consulting for client RMM environments.
· Work as an escalation point for RMM Consultants and resolve escalated tickets from Clients, NOC boards, and Development team.
· Utilize the years of gained experience and advanced customer service skills to find new and creative ways to solve challenging problems that others may unable to solve.
· Test pilot and beta builds of RMM programs to stay ahead of the curve and identify changes and issues coming in the future.
· Test and analyze coming plugins and products in the Stack Sandbox prior to launch. Inform the Lead Consultant on any needed changes and educational requirements. Work with Director of Services and Director of Marketing to inform clients as necessary.
· Develop scripts, monitors, and custom solutions for all RMMs supported by Stack Advisors.
· Perform onboarding and off-boarding of clients, developing and maintaining a written and automated process.
· Perform upgrades, migrations, and new product installations regarding RMM server and solutions.
· Schedule and perform quarterly strategy meetings with clients. Identify and analyze results of strategy meetings, create incidents and proposal requests based on results and keep all stakeholders updated throughout the process.
· Use a strong attention to detail, identify opportunities for improvement in client environments.
· Assist the Director of Services and the Lead RMM Consultant with the training of new and existing consultants.
· Be active in the RMM communities such as Forums (Slack Channels, Reddit, LabTech Geek), User groups (Facebook and LinkedIn) and general industry networking.
· Identify and communicate needs and weaknesses found within the Service Department.
· Document time in each ticket as the work is happening. At the end of each day, time entries will add up to the time of 8 hours worked during the day.
· Provide networking and system admin experience as needed by other consultants and developers.
· Attend all Company and team meetings as required.
· Take part in the on-call rotation, if required.
· Occasional travel to client locations throughout the country and international may be required.
· Certification requirement: A+, HDI, LTCP (or LT equivalent), MYSQL
· Experience requirement:
3+ years of Systems Admin or Systems Engineer experience
2+ years working at or with an MSP
2+ years focused working on in-house or external RMM solution such as ConnectWise Automate
· Knowledge requirement: ConnectWise Manage, Automate, and Control. Kaseya, Autotask and other MSP tools a plus
· Associates degree or higher desired
· Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication
· Ability to work sitting, using a keyboard, and speaking on the phone hours at a time
Soft Skills Requirements:
· Ability to learn quickly
· Customer facing with excellent social skills and “bedside manner”
· Strong desire and keen interest to constantly be learning
· Meticulous and detail oriented
· Ability to troubleshoot effectively
· Ability to work independently with little supervision
· Willingness and ability to teach and train others
Measurements of Accountability:
· 100% compliance with documentation and tracking requirements
· Meet individual quarterly goals
· Continued automation of the internal process
· Ownership of assigned issues and effective, timely completion of tasks
· Adherence to company policy
· Others as defined by management
To apply for this job please visit stackadvisors.com.